Friday, August 12, 2005

Reproduction of "Tom Cruise/Oprah" Couch Available

Due to overwhelming demand, furniture giant Thomasville has stepped up production of its "Serenity" couch, which closely resembles the one Tom Cruise abused during his infamous appearance on the Oprah show. The perhaps questionably named "Serenity" couch is available in a variety of colors, fabrics and leather choices. While Thomasville stands by the quality of its products, the manufacturer makes no representation that the couch will withstand repeated jumpings-on, arm-wrestlings, or make-out sessions with Katie Holmes.




The "Serenity":

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Wild Bill said...

I am sorry, but after seeing what I am about to share with all of you, I could not bear to look at my serenity couch. I had just purchased it, brushed suede, deep tundra green, it made the whole living room a restful oasis of calm, peace, and yes, serenity. No more. After seeing this news clip, the aura of beauty I had created with the serenity couch was destroyed with the vivid and powerful images of death, murder and mayhem. If you think I am overreacting, go to the small clip that has been saved, as the full footage was destroyed by Dreamworks and Paramount, with CAA going door to door throughout Los Angeles and raiding people's homes to be sure this never got out. ( I share this at great personal risk, but I believe those homeowners gearing up to add the serenity couch to their homes should be informed). The story of Oprah's sudden death exercising on her treadmill? Well, view the newsclip below and you tell me. All I can say is, the serenity couch is the couch of my nightmares, and the only small comfort I have is knowing that Oprah met her maker on such a beautiful piece of furniture.

http://blogdex.net/track.asp?id=12075603

the very first link - Tom Cruise Kills Oprah Movie.

WARNING!! DO NOT let your children in the room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home