Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The DHH "G" Spot


Welcome to the DHHG's Garden Spot.

Today we have a very special "Celebrity G Spot" featuring singer/actress Jessica Simpson. Join us as we peek over the fence into the garden of one of Hollywood's most talented performers. Oh, and don't worry about getting chased away by security guards - you're on government business. Here's our question for Jessica -

Hi Jessica! I'm a huge fan. (of yours.) I was wondering, are you related to Bart? Also, are you in favor of "green" gardening? And what do you have in your garden right now? Thanks and Keep On Rocking!
Molly S., Ohio


Jessica answers -

Hi, Molly. Jessica here! Thanks for being a fan. Unfortunately, I am not related to Bart, but I think he's very talented in what he does. And I have to say that yes, I am in favor of green gardening. But I also love a lot of color, like from flowers. If you have too much green it just looks like trees, so I have a lot of flowers in my garden with colors like yellow and pink. The other thing I have a lot of in my garden right now is dog poo.
Lots of love,
Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home