Monday, August 15, 2005

Housing Bubble: Fact or Fiction?

As the debate over the existence of a housing bubble rages on, we got an exclusive interview with one expert.

Glinda, the Good Witch of the North, met us at an Emerald City Starbucks for a quick chat. Graciously greeting fans as she made her way to our table, Glinda is as radiant in person as she appears in pictures. Sipping her latte (soy milk, extra hot) Glinda explained, "A lot of people are surprised, but I don't live in my bubble. It's actually just a travel bubble. I have a very nice condo about 10 minutes outside of Emerald City. Luckily I bought right before prices went crazy so I've already got equity in the place. It's just a little 2 bedroom/2 bath, but it's got incredible views of the Enchanted Forest." Flashing a dazzling smile, the busy witch apologized for having to rush off to another appointment. "It's great to finally set the record straight. At least for me, there is no housing bubble. Just a travel bubble."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home